30 Day Internet Purchase Return Policy
For Internet Customers only (excludes National Accounts) Mac Tools offers a 30 day return on all products. Products can be returned for a full refund with the following conditions:
Warranty Returns (for purchases made from our Web Store and from Distributors)
- A Material Return Authorization (MRA) is required for the return
- Product must be received with all included parts and manuals
- Customer pays for shipping the product to Mac Tools
- Customer will receive credit for the original order amount to the customer’s credit card
- Contact Customer Service at 1.800.MACTOOL for a Material Return Authorization
Products are covered under various warranty periods. Mac Tools warranties products through our distributors. If you currently are not serviced by a distributor, you can return your Mac Tools items for warranty to:
Consumer Warranty Returns Department
4380 Old Roberts Road
Columbus, Ohio 43228
Your return will be evaluated and items that fall within our warranty will be replaced. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for processing and replacement. To ensure your return reaches us and that we have all information needed to warranty your items, please provide the following:
1. Put a list of the tools inside the carton.
2. Put your name, address and phone number inside the carton.
a. Phone Numbers are required
b. A Physical Address is required (no PO Box)
3. Keep a copy of your tracking number and a list of items sent back.
4. Mac Tools encourages you to insure the package for the replacement value of the tools.
Items that have failed under our warranty will be replaced.
Product Changes: Mac Tools reserves the right to make changes in design, appearance and construction of any and all products listed herein without incurring any obligation in making such changes in products previously sold or transferred, or to replace any previously sold or transferred product with the updated product. Mac Tools also reserves the right to discontinue the availability of any products at any time, at Mac Tools’ sole discretion.
Products Shipped in Error or Defective from mactools.com
For product shipped to you in error or defective from purchases made on our Web Site, Mac Tools will ship the correct product upon notification by the customer.
- Mac Tools will pay for the shipping cost
- A Material Return Authorization(MRA) is required
- Upon receipt of the item, the item will be returned or the customer’s credit card will be credited
- For defective product purchased from a distributor, please see the Distributor for assistance
- Contact Customer Service at 800-MACTOOLS
Mac Tools warrants any of its manufactured products for the expected life of the product against deficiency in material or workmanship.
This warranty is subject to the disclaimers and limitations on liability described below. This LIMITED WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary by state. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or the duration of implied warranties.
Disclaimers and Limitations
This LIMITED WARRANTY does not extend to a product manufactured by Mac Tools that in Mac Tools' judgment was improperly used, altered, abused, or repaired by others. Products not manufactured by Mac Tools are not warranted by Mac Tools. The exclusive warranty on products distributed by Mac Tools are provided by the manufacturing supplier.
There is no warranty that extends beyond those described herein. Mac Tools makes no representations of any other kind, express or implied, regarding products manufactured or distributed, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other matter. Mac Tools is not liable for incidental or consequential costs or losses incurred by the product purchaser or user.
Agents of Mac Tools have no authority to make representations of any sort beyond those contained herein.
The product price is in consideration of limiting Mac Tools liability for products manufactured or distributed.