Entrepreneurs looking for a career in Houston, TX, should consider owning tool trucks, as these franchise opportunities allow people to be independent. Since each tool truck owner is their own boss and gets to be a one-man show, they don't need to be bothered with the hassles of managing payrolls, keeping employees focused, or any number of other time consuming and often frustrating HR tasks. If this type of business sounds like something you'd enjoy, then Mac Tools is the ideal company to work with.
When you reach out, you'll find a helpful staff that's read to help you discover whether the tool truck business is right for you. One of our recruiting managers will begin by providing you with detailed information on our franchise process and check to see if you qualify to start a
Mac Tools franchise. Once qualified, you'll work with an on-boarding manager, who can advise you on everything you need to set up before you get on the road. You'll also be set up for a ride along on one of the other tool trucks serving the Houston, TX, area to provide a first-hand look at what running this business is like.
Once you're ready to hit the road, you can always count on Mac Tools being there to back you up. We provide support in a variety of ways including:
- Tool school training to help you learn about our many products
- Our Mobile Business Assistant (MBA) software that can help you with running your
tool truck franchise
- Phone assistance from technical service agents who can talk you through repairs or help you answer additional questions
- Financial monitoring by our skilled business analysts
- Online order forwarding so you can see when an order is placed from a customer in your route
For more information on franchising tool trucks in Houston, TX, contact us today.
Request More Information Today