In-Line Flaring Tool Kits
- Combines features of inline flaring tool and a hydraulic flaring tool to make a lightweight, low profile, and affordable tool
- Increased ease-of-use compared to both hydraulic type and traditional flaring tools
- Reduces the risk of bad flares
- Fits into tight access areas allowing on car use
- Does single, double, and bubble flares with the option to expand into quick connect fittings
- Individual components are sold separately by special order. Please contact Mac Tools customer service at 1-800-MAC-TOOLS to purchase.