Tools for Master Mechanics Provided for Technicians Worldwide by Mac Tools
A set of tools designed for master mechanics is just what every technician needs to work quickly and precisely in the modern garage. Whether you're just in need of the basics for your first certification class or looking for the new diagnostic and specialty tools you need to move your career to the next level, you're sure to find one of our master kits can provide what you need at the right price. All of the tools in our kits are tailor made for professionals in the automotive industry, designed to provide maximum performance and comfort during long hours spent in garages. They're made from high-quality materials that can endure spills, wear, and tear, and are also protected by the outstanding warranties that experts have come to expect from Mac Tools.
You can choose from any of the following sets of tools designed for master
- 256-PC. Essential Tool (all the tools required for basic automotive maintenance)
- 418-PC. Hand Tool (wider selection of hand tools, some specialty tools, basic diagnostic tools)
- 170-PC. Hand Tool (focused on specialty and diagnostic tools)
- 204-PC. Hand Tool (more sockets and wrenches for larger jobs)
- 189-PC. Specialty Tool (tools for specialty tasks and diagnosis)
- 145-PC. Pneumatic Tool (starter kit of impact wrenches and drivers with associated tools)
- 79-PC. Pneumatic Tool (specialty sockets along with addition impact drivers and air wrenches)
- 143-PC. Pneumatic Tool (cutting, drilling, and grinding tools for advanced fabrications)
Your local driver can help you select the ideal set of master mechanics' tools for wherever you're at in your career, and explain all of the features and benefits of the products it includes. They'll also provide the stellar warranty support you can expect from the Mac Tools name, so you know your investment will be well protected.
To learn more about our master mechanics' tools, contact us today.
By Mac Tools