Get the latest code coverage, repair information, and special tests for our Scan Tools at your fingertips. You’ll spend less time diagnosing and more time being productive. Download the ET7200-UPDS and ET6250-UPDS release notes (v 4.2) to learn more.
Enhanced European Coverage
• Improved European code coverage
• Over 4,500 OE-Level workflows added
o Special Tests
o Maintenance Tests
o Adaptations & Coding
o Coding & Teach In
o Guided Functions
• Fast pre-/post-scan performance
• Average all-systems scan is under 60 seconds
FCA Security Gateway
• FIAT Chrysler Automobiles approved solution
• Complete diagnostic capability on 2018+ FCA vehicles
• New ADAS and new model year coverage
• Repair Source online repair guide included with standard subscriptions
• Complete bi-directional diagnostic platform for both OBD-I* and OBD-II equipped domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
• One-touch automatic ID function can identify most vehicles in as little as five seconds
• Comprehensive full-color wiring-diagram library for '86 and newer vehicles (ET7200 only)
• Over 30 million on-tool repair diagnostic trouble code fixes and repair info reduces guesswork, helping to ensure repairs are done efficiently and correctly
• VCI is J-2534 compliant - can be used with a PC and OEM software for ECU reflashing (ET7200 only)
• Live data stream offers customizable colors, datasets, as well as the option to graph the data (Up to 8 data points) or display numeric values (Up to 16 data points) in real time
• Comes equipped with Identifix®, for efficient diagnostic info and previously identified common fixes
• Over 25,000 vehicle systems covered, and over 12,000 actuation and adjustment tests
• Able to read codes and PIDs, as well as live dataset streaming
This online repair information guide is included with standard subscriptions. It comes complete with OEM Service Procedures, DTC Troubleshooting, Technical Service Bulletins, OE wiring diagrams, component location diagrams, relearn procedures, maintenance procedures with schedules, labor times, torque/tune-up specifications, and more!
• OEM Service Procedures: AC/heater, engine, airbag, brake bleed, steering suspension, starter, alternator, and timing belt
• DTC Troubleshooting: Test conditions and diagrams, and supporting tests
• Specifications: AC system specs, brakes, capacities, quick lube, tune-up, and more
• TSBs (Technical Service Bulletin)
• OE Wiring Diagrams
• Component Location Diagrams
• Torque Specifications
• Computer Relearn Procedures
• Maintenance Procedures and Schedules
• Labor Times
12-Month Subscription Plans for ET7200-UPDS & ET6250-UPDS
• Includes full access to all domestic/Asian/European coverage additions
• Full access to Repair Source online database
• Updates to Code-Assist - access millions of confirmed fixes powered by Identifix®
• Code-Assist updates to let you access millions of confirmed fixes, powered by Identifix®
• Extend and continue lifetime hardware warranty*
Contact your Distributor or call 1-800-MAC-TOOLS to purchase your annual subscription
Identifix® is a registered trademark of Identifix, Inc.
* Diagnostics for Life applies to existing and future purchasers of the MDT 10 or Scout.
To qualify, simply maintain an active, uninterrupted diagnostics subscription.
Scan Tool Comparison
If you’re in the market for a new scan tool the options can be overwhleming. Mac Tools diagnostic tools come packed with features to meet specific needs of professional technicians.